- Each team contains exactly 30 cyclists selected from the attached list.
- The cost of the team can not exceed 1400 $€ (polish Sympatyczny Eder - nice Eder) - (after January 20, 2023 - 1350 $€, afer February 20, 2023 - 1300 $€,
after March 15, 2023 - 1200 $€, after April 10, 2023 - 1100 $€, after May 5, 2023 - 1000 $€, after June 15, 2023 - 500$€)).
- Each team can have a development team of 15 players under 23 from continental and pro-continental teams.
The maximum cost of a development team is 150. Riders of this team can be entered for all races except Word Tour.
- Each player can only submit one team
- Prohibition of using profanity in the names of teams and managers
- The team can be changed until the day before the start of the first race (16.01.2023)
After this date, teams can be notified, however, changes in their composition are possible until 30 riders are registered.
- For each race we choose the number of cyclists that competes in the teams taking part in the actual race.
- The riders in the race can be changed to 60 minutes after the start of the first stage of the race. In case there is no data on the race page regarding the start time of the first stage
the deadline for applications is 12:00 at the time of the place of the race.
- There is one squad for the whole race in stage races.
- The list of races for scoring is in the calendar tab.
- Scoring is shown in the scoring tab.
- At the stage of team time trial, each team member who has started to a given stage gets points.
- The youth classification includes the result of 1998 and younger athletes
- The leader points get the rider who at the given stage rode in the leader's jersey,
- Each member of the stage (race) winner, who took part in a given stage (race), gets the points for assistance
- At the time trial stages, points for assistance are not awarded
- In case of problems, doubts,... my email:email or Twitter
@Liiiomk or Mastodon: @email@example.com
- If you find any bugs during the game, please do not use them to gain an advantage over your rivals, instead report them to me.
Projekt i realizacja: Marcin Kęska